Full Time – CDL Class A Driver
Chesapeake Burial Vault Co., Inc. of Barclay, Maryland is a leader in providing graveside funeral services and manufacturing burial vault products in the Tri-State area. We are currently seeking dependable and hardworking individuals who want to learn and be a part of our growing company!
CDL Class A Driver — local flatbed work,loaded one-way only & operate dump truck —must be able to multi-task between trucks
Start $20.00 per hour plus overtime
Candidates MUST have transportation to and from work. Work Schedules may consist of day and weekend shifts. All candidates must be willing to submit to any job-related background check, medical exam (DOT), and drug screening that are required during the hiring process. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Call or text 410-708-1258 for a verbal interview.
Chesapeake Burial Vault Co., Inc., 114 Railroad Avenue, Barclay, Maryland 21607
We offer competitive compensation and benefits (personal leave, sick leave, holiday pay, health, dental, vision, Life and AD&D)
Concrete Precast Overview
This career involves working indoors and outdoors manufacturing precast concrete burial vaults for funeral homes and cemeteries. Our company operates 7 days a week to provide service to our customers during difficult times so overtime is available including some evenings, weekends and holidays. No experience required – willing to train. If you are an energetic, responsible, hard-working and can be flexible with your work schedule then this is a great career opportunity for you.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepping concrete burial vault molds for casting of concrete
- Pouring of concrete into precast molds
- Removal of cured concrete burial vaults from molds
- Stocking concrete burial vaults throughout the property using forklifts
- Painting concrete burial vaults
- Maintaining a clean warehouse and shop
- Responsible for all work functions to be performed timely, correctly, and in a safe manner
- Position Requirements/Qualifications
- Be self-motivated and self-monitored with little supervision needed
- Maintain a clean and respectful personal appearance, wearing clean uniform when required
- This position will require working weekends, as needed
- Must pass drug screen and background/MVR check
- Must be a team player
- Customer service oriented
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Full body movement, use of all senses, able to lift a minimum of 80 lbs.
- Job will require working indoors and outdoors and being exposed to all types of weather conditions